New Year’s Resolutions/Re-Gifting & Organizing
January 4th, 2010
According to a recent survey from Kijiji.com and Chadwick Martin Bailey, found that 3 in 5 consumers (59 percent) keep unwanted gifts they received during the holiday season. Learn more in this feature on ABC 7 news.
Recent In The News
- January 4th, 2010 - New Year’s Resolutions/Re-Gifting & Organizing
- December 31st, 2009 - CBS News: Most Don’t Return Unwanted Gifts
- December 3rd, 2009 - Don Ryan Joins Chadwick Martin Bailey
- November 25th, 2009 - Buckling Down for Holiday Travel: 43% Expected to Drive
- November 19th, 2009 - Netbooks in the Enterprise: Get Ready
- November 16th, 2009 - Marketing-Performance Measurement Yields Competitive Advantage
- November 10th, 2009 - Affluent Consumers Use Social Media, Trust Themselves Most
- November 6th, 2009 - Fixed the Problem? Now Repair the Relationship.
- November 3rd, 2009 - B2B and Mid-sized Firms Struggling Most At Improving Marketing
- October 20th, 2009 - IBM Tries to Woo Business Customers From Windows 7
- October 20th, 2009 - Windows 7 Could See High Business Adoption, Surveys Suggest
- October 14th, 2009 - Windows 7 is Hot Pick in Enterprise Netbook Market
- October 9th, 2009 - Study Finds Gap Between Masurement and Acion
- October 7th, 2009 - Only ¼ of Companies Are Managing Marketing Effectively
- October 7th, 2009 - Only ¼ of Companies Are Managing Marketing Effectively-CMB Research Mentioned in Marketing Daily.
- September 29th, 2009 - CMB’s research helps eBay’s Kijiji Classifieds Understand Shopper Preferences
- September 25th, 2009 - Experienced Market Research & Social Media Professional Cathy Harrison Joins Chadwick Martin Bailey
- August 6th, 2009 - Chadwick Martin Bailey and AgencySacks Target the Affluent
- July 22nd, 2009 - Measuring Marketing Effectiveness: An interview with CMB’s Josh Mendelsohn
- July 3rd, 2009 - Netbooks: Who’s Adopting? How Are Netbooks Impacting The Business Market?