The Associate Market Researcher will work on project teams with other project staff to oversee project administration tasks. This role will assist with project management including vendor management, contribute to development of questionnaire drafts, participate in qualitative and secondary research, perform data analysis, and assisting with deliverables.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Client Services Team
- Adhere to “The CMB Way” (defined approaches, processes, best practices, etc.)
- Contribute to marketing CMB by writing a blog annually
- Take advantage of training and development opportunities
- Contributes to a team and/or committee for ongoing CMB initiatives
- Ensure end-to-end client/project delivery in alignment with Sales & Account Management leading to high client satisfaction with project deliverables
- Active participant as the Primary Associate on projects
- Manage data collection, cleaning, and processing
- Directly participates in the production and proofing of client deliverables (e.g., reports, presentations, banner tables)
- Effectively communicates with project managers, peers and other senior staff
- Actively owns and manages vendor relationships on projects
- Participates in peer reviews in a timely manner
- Minimum of one year of business experience
- Excellent at proofreading and editing documents or presentations
- Excellent at managing multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent at establishing and managing relationships with clients, vendors and coworkers
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel, SPSS, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- BA in a related field (e.g., statistics, marketing, market research, business management)
- Sense of humor and self-aware
We are looking for people to join our team that are collaborative, enthusiastic, and who can put their ego aside, roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
If you are interested in any of these positions please forward a cover letter, a copy of your resume in MS Word, and your salary requirements to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. No agencies, please.