Our growing, client-centric, and highly collaborative insights agency is looking for a creative content marketer with experience managing multiple platforms and projects in a fast-paced environment. The Content Marketing Manager combines strong written and verbal communication skills and a mastery of digital tools and platforms to create content that will build brand identity and thought leadership, raise awareness, and engage distinct audiences. This position is located in Boston, MA.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Overall content marketing program management: Create and manage content across the company’s digital channels—including the website, social media properties, signage, and email communications—and performing a wide array of digital marketing and communications functions.
- Content strategy development, creation and management: Help establish the goals and execution plan for driving leads through email marketing, self-funded marketing studies, conferences, social media, and webinars based on established deadlines and goals specifically:
- Blog: Work closely with company thought leaders and senior resource team to write and edit bi-weekly blog posts based on established content calendar and aligned with strategic initiatives.
- Email campaigns and monthly newsletter: Collaborate with business development and account staff to develop, refine, and track email marketing campaigns, including a monthly newsletter, leveraging Salesforce CRM and the HubSpot marketing platform.
- Conference presence: Play an essential role in creating client conference presentations with leading brands including Netflix, Disney, and Synchrony Financial, and manage company’s presence at 4+ events each year to drive business development and thought leadership.
- Social media management: Manage company’s presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Webinars: Host and manage logistics and presentations for 5-10 webinars a year with practice leaders and clients.
- Meet the goals established via a balanced scorecard for the Marketing team (metrics for web traffic goals, converted leads from content, production of webinars)
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of content creation and marketing experience, preferably within a professional services organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area, such as marketing, communications, public relations, or English
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HubSpot a plus
- Self-motivated problem-solver, adaptable, and eager to learn new skills
- Highly organized, able to create streamlined workflow structures and processes
- Collaborative team player, equally comfortable working individually and in groups
- Demonstrated capacity to positively and professionally interact with, and develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of an organization and companies that reflect a broad range of experiences and perspectives
- Well-organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a background in writing content for organizations
- Self-starter who thrives in fast paced environments
- Must be friendly, professional, and helpful to internal and external clients and visitors
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Follow through and responsiveness are a must
- Excellent computer knowledge/skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter, resume, a short writing sample, and your salary requirements to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. No agencies, please.