While online shopping, mobile technology and other disruptors have been changing the face of commerce for years, the pandemic has accelerated the shift to digital payments at warp speed. Experts in consumer buying behavior, Synchrony and CMB, uncover which shopping and payment trends will continue after the pandemic. Using multiple lenses–including consumer psychology and generational frameworks–Synchrony’s Sheila Dreyer Van Buskirk and CMB’s Taylor Trowbridge explore the future of payment trends by category including: Buy Now/Pay Later and emerging digital payment solutions.
*Presented at Quirk’s Virtual Feb 2021
- Learn more about our Financial Services practice here
- Contact us with any questions, and learn more here
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for the latest news and updates
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS:
- Sheila Dreyer Van Buskirk—Sheila is the VP of research and insights for Synchrony. Prior to joining Synchrony she was a strategic marketer and insights professional for Disney, United Healthcare, and PacifiCare Health Systems. Notable are her eight years working in consumer marketing with CareCredit (GE Capital) before transitioning to her current role with Synchrony Financial. Sheila’s greatest strengths are creativity, drive, and leadership. She thrives on challenges and innovating new ways to conduct and present research and bring the voice of the customer to life for the company. Her insights help drive new business development and expand services for current partners and consumers.
- Taylor Trowbridge—Taylor, Account Director at CMB, is a seasoned researcher and client relationship manager who has spent his career helping clients make an impact at their organizations. His deep and varied experience in a range of industries provides his clients with a holistic and consultative perspective. Taylor has particular category expertise in emerging payment solutions and specializes in thorny strategic initiatives including customer satisfaction, customer experience, brand health and loyalty, and affinity research. Connect with him on LinkedIn.