Amid endless discussion of how brands will deal with the “new” and “next” normal, it’s easy to lose focus on the core motivations driving human behavior. Consumers are people – and understanding them through that lens is now more important than ever.
CMB’s VP of Consumer Psychology Dr. Erica Carranza draws on recent research with tens of thousands of consumers to reveal the four core motivations key that drive their engagement. She shows how fulfilling these motivations boosts consideration, trial, loyalty, and advocacy for brands across industries, with a focus on the critical roles of emotion and identity. Viewers will gain insight into measuring how well they fulfill these motivations to inform strategies anchored in what truly inspires their consumers.
*Presented at the Quirk’s Virtual Event July 2020
- Learn more about our BrandFx approach here
- Read our latest blogs on human motivation and consumer psychology here
- Contact us with any questions, and learn more here
- Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter for the latest news and updates
ABOUT DR. CARRANZA:
- Erica Carranza, Ph.D.—VP, Consumer Psychology, Erica has over ten years of experience leading market research for major brands across a range of categories – including clients such as Disney, Viacom, Mattel, Instagram, Prudential and American Express. A Ph.D. social psychologist, Erica applies this expertise to give her clients a unique edge in understanding and engaging their target audiences. Erica has a B.A. from Wellesley College and a Ph.D. in Psychology from Princeton University. Prior to CMB, she led insights research at American Express, where she was a recipient of the CMO Award for Achievement in Excellence. Read more about Erica here, and connect with her on LinkedIn.