The best segmentation research is focused both on identifying the best opportunities for growth but also determining the areas you can comfortably ignore.
Segmentation projects are a big investment. For you to get a return on that investment, it’s critical to deliver findings that are used enthusiastically across as much of the organization as possible.
We take defined steps to make sure your segmentation is both useful and actually used.
Read our latest blog posts about Segmentation
Choosing the Right Segmentation
A cornerstone of our approach is collaboration with our clients. Your team and ours will work closely on a step-by-step process to develop the best segmentation.
1. Focus on the specific business decisions that have led you to commission this project in the first place; and ensure the final segmentation enables you to make all of them with confidence.
2. Define the many themes and ideas that might define a useful basis for segmentation.
3. Design and implement the very best questionnaire, data collection and analysis techniques to uncover a short list of schemes that we feel are worth your review.
4. Choose the best final scheme from the available options.
5. Evangelize the segmentation throughout your organization in a way that ensures it will be used. No two organizations are the same and there is no one-size-fits-all solution to segmentation.
The definition of the “best” solution depends on the needs of your organization and how you are going to use it.